Bridge to Ministry Pathway
Explore Bridge to Ministry Pathway
What happens when your calling becomes your career?
The Bridge to Ministry Pathway is a 5-year undergraduate and graduate pathway for incoming first-year students who want to pursue a career in ministry.
Participants will receive a $1500 scholarship each year of the program and receive individualized mentoring, a close-knit cohort learning model, and practical ministry training.
- Must apply to the Bridge to Ministry Program*
- Enroll in Christian Ministry and Leadership program
- Have interest in pursuing a career in ministry.
*Some age restrictions exist for participation in the Bridge to Ministry program. All applications are welcomed.
Pathway Requirements (Upon Selection)
- Accelerated graduation timeline (B.A. in Christian Ministry & Leadership and M.A. in Christian Ministry in 5 years)
- Participation in enriching Faith, Works, and Economics (FWE) co-curricular events
- Regular, individualized meetings with program director and mentor
- Be in good academic standing (Maintain 2.0 University GPA/3.0 Program GPA during undergraduate study, 2.5 GPA during graduate study).
- Apply to FPU Biblical Seminary during the sixth semester of undergraduate study
- Apply and be admitted to the Traditional Undergraduate program at FPU by the established deadlines, and select Christian Ministry and Leadership as your major.
- Contact Quentin Kinnison (firstname.lastname@example.org; 559-453-2099) or Katie Tjerrild (email@example.com; 559-453-2323) to apply.
- Apply to the Bridge to Ministry by completing the application here.
Deadlines to Apply
All steps must be completed prior to the deadline to be considered.
Priority Deadline for Fall: August 1st