Interested in Fresno Pacific but don’t know where to start? How about a campus visit?
There’s only one way to truly get a feel for what being a Sunbird is all about – visit campus! The campus visit experience will not only give insight to our beautiful campus but our tight-knit community that students fall in love with.
Schedule an Appointment
When you come onto campus the possibilities are endless. Personalize your campus visit with a faculty meeting, classroom visit, attend chapel, join us for lunch or meet with an admission counselor. Personal campus tours are held Monday-Friday at 9 AM, 11 AM, 2 PM, and 4 PM with extended options during evenings and weekends.
Considering transferring? Our transfer specialists would love to schedule a time to meet with you, review courses, transfer policies, and admission requirements.
Fill out our request form to schedule your personal campus tour or meeting. We look forward to welcoming you to campus soon!
Because every student and family is unique we offer virtual visit options for your convenience. Meet with your admissions counselor virtually, by phone, or Zoom to learn more about our majors, living on campus, or transferring to FPU.
Appointments are scheduled based on the counselor’s availability Monday-Friday from 8 AM - 5 PM.
Virtual Campus Tour
Can’t make it to campus? Take a virtual tour of our campus led by a student tour guide and discover what’s possible.
Saturday Snapshots & Evening Tours
Come see campus in whole new light at a time that is convenient for you.
- Saturday Snapshots begin at 10:00 a.m. on designated Saturdays.
- Evening tours are available M-TH, at 5:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m., and 7:00 p.m.
To schedule your tour, please email email@example.com or call 800-660-6089.
* One week notice is required for Saturday Snapshots or Evening Tours.
Experience a day in the life of a college student at FPU. Dine in the cafeteria, interact with current students and faculty, learn more about programs, campus life and careers.
Who: High school and transfer students. Parents welcome.
Where: In Person, Fresno Main Campus
Cost: There is no cost to attend.
- Our Spring 2022 events have passed!
- Summer and Fall 2022 events will be posted shortly. Please check back.
Students interested in all areas of study are welcome to attend. Some of our preview days do include spotlight bonus sessions on particular programs. These bonus sessions will give you a good insight into the program and interaction with faculty and current students.
FPU & You: Dreamers Day!
Learn more about applying, financial aid and support services for Dreamers. There is no cost to attend.
- Who: Dreamers, DACA, AB540 and undocumented students.
- Where: Online
- Cost: There is no cost to attend.
- Our Spring 2022 event has passed!
- Our date for the Fall 2022 event will be posted shortly. Please check back.
Join us on the first Wednesday of each month to learn more about the transfer process at FPU.
- Who: Transfer students. Parents/spouses welcome.
- Where: In-Person, Fresno Main Campus
- When: First Wednesday of each month, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Cost: There is no cost to attend.
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-660-6089. Walk-ins are welcome.
CULTIVATE CONFERENCE 2023
Join us for our one-day youth conference on FPU's main campus. Learn from guest speakers as we explore how to better serve the kingdom of God in our city and around the world. Registration includes all activities, speakers, t-shirt and lunch.
Youth Leaders bringing groups larger than 8, contact the Office of Admission for possible youth leader ticket discount at email@example.com
Who: High school students and youth groups
When: Date is TBD – March 2023
Where: Fresno Pacific University – Main Campus
Please check back in the fall for more information and pricing.
Discover what’s possible at Fresno Pacific when you join us online for our weekly virtual events. Come learn more about our university through live information sessions, student and faculty panels, and Q&As.
- First-Generation Students at FPU
- FAFSA Overview & Financial Aid
- Top 5 Majors: Communications, Psychology, Business, Pre-Health, & Kinesiology
- Campus Amenities & Resources
- Dorm Tour
- Commuter Resources
- Student-Athlete Round Table Discussion
- FPU Clubs Panel
- and more!
If you miss any of our virtual events or would like to re-watch your favorites, you may access our virtual platform archive.
FPU Fly-In Program
Non-California residents, visit FPU risk-free! The FPU Fly-In program provides reimbursement of your flight and/or vehicle costs when you attend an FPU Preview Day and subsequently enroll in the university. Restrictions apply (see below).
Contact the admission office for more information and to see if you are eligible! firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-660-6089.
- FPU Fly-In participation requirements
To participate, you must commit to the following criteria:**
- You must be a junior/senior in high school or a college student interested in transferring (up to the age of 25).
- To be eligible for reimbursement, you must register for the FPU Fly-In, attend either a Preview Day, The Encounter or Accepted Day, participate in all program events and ultimately enroll at Fresno Pacific University. Registration for FPU Fly-In and event sign up must be completed and received by FPU no later than three weeks prior to the event date of your choice. Reimbursement is only good for one visit to the university.
- Before booking a flight, you must hear from us regarding space available for the FPU event of your choice. FPU Fly-In's have limited capacity and we reserve the right to close registration at any time.
- Reimbursement for up to $500 of flight costs will be applied to your student account four weeks after the start of the semester. If you do not fly into Fresno, the $500 can be applied to travel costs including car rental and fuel. All receipts would need to be submitted within a week of the attended event. Baggage, upgrades and meals are your responsibility and will not be reimbursed. FPU is not liable for lost or damaged luggage.
- For all event dates, FPU can provide transportation to/from the Fresno Airport.
*$500 reimbursable travel expenses. Restrictions apply. Students must follow program criteria to be eligible. Flight and/or gas receipts must be provided within three weeks of attended event to be eligible for reimbursement.
**Overnight housing is for students only. Parents are invited to join in event sessions but need to make their own overnight arrangements. To participate in an FPU Fly-In for The Encounter, the $25 registration fee still applies; this covers housing, local transportation and on-campus meals. There is no registration fee for Preview Days. Students must meet FPU admission criteria to enroll and enrollment cannot be deferred. Reimbursement will be applied as a credit after student enrolls and begins classes (approximately 4 weeks into the semester).