International Graduate Admission
Fresno Pacific University welcomes all international students who meet academic and financial requirements for admission. International students eligibility must be determined through the International Programs and Services Office (IPSO), and then International students eligibility must be determined through the International Admission Office.
How to Apply
- Find your graduate program
- Contact your program representative by calling the campus nearest you, attend an information meeting or complete the online inquiry form.
- Apply online
- If you are already studying in the U.S. and will be transferring (your SEVIS record) to FPU, please email email@example.com: to request our SEVIS Transfer Form.
- Submit below documentation to International Admission via email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Submit the rest of the admission requirements via fax, email or postal mail to the Graduate Admission Office:
- Official transcripts verifying graduation from a regionally-accredited baccalaureate institution or its international equivalent (All foreign transcripts or diplomas must be accompanied by a certified English translation and evaluation.) Official transcripts and transcripts evaluations must be received by our office in a sealed envelope. Applicants do not need to request Fresno Pacific University transcripts. Should you need assistance with transcripts evaluation, please contact the International Office staff.
- Portfolio containing a personal statement: Please reflect on your personal/professional development and write a statement (in English) that is 2-3 typed pages in length. It should be prepared in a thoughtful manner and address the following questions: What factors influenced you to choose your present career? How do your personal values influence your work? Why are you engaging in graduate work? Why have you chosen to study at FPU?
- Three references (It is the student's responsibility to submit forms to their referees. Forms are enclosed in the application packet.)
- Additional requirements as indicated under your graduate program of choice.
- Follow post-admission steps once notified of admission.
* Note: These forms are required to obtain an I-20 and can be filled out by the person paying for your education. Please indicate the total amount of financial support for one year by counting the cost per 18 units. See tuition and fees. Please keep the originals for your visa interview and send us copies via email or fax.