Fresno Pacific University's programs are approved by the WASC Senior College and University Commission.
The WASC Senior College and University Commission (”the Commission”) is a regional accrediting agency serving a diverse membership of public and private higher education institutions throughout California, Hawaii, and the Pacific as well as a limited number of institutions outside the U.S. Through its work of peer review, based on standards agreed to by the membership, the Commission encourages continuous institutional improvement and assures the membership and its constituencies, including the public, that accredited institutions are fulfilling their missions in service to their students and the public good.
For more information you may contact WSCUC here:WASC Senior College and University Commission
985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100
Alameda, CA 94501
FPU's accreditation was reaffirmed June 2015 (news announcement)
- WSCUC Action Letter - June 2015
- Team Report EER Visit - Spring 2015
- WSCUC Action Letter June 2013
- Team Report CPR Visit - Spring 2013
Program specific accreditations
- Fresno Pacific Biblical Seminary programs are accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission and the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools (ATS).
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Fresno Pacific University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
- School of Education credentials and certificates are accredited by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC).
- The baccalaureate social work program at Fresno Pacific University is currently in pre-candidacy for accreditation by the Council on Social Work Education's Commission on Accreditation.