International Undergraduate Admission
How to Apply
- Submit an application for admission (online or printable mail-in)
Admission applications are free, no discount codes required.
- If you are already studying in the U.S. and will be transferring to FPU, please fill out the Transfer Form with your international adviser.
- Send official copies of your transcripts to FPU.
- High school transcripts or university, if applicable.
- See our Foreign Transcript Evaluation for a list of approved evaluation companies and required evaluation.
- Check with the International Admission Office about the evaluation you should request based on your education level to ensure there is no delay in processing your application.
- Take TOEFL or IELTS in your country.*
- See locations and dates on www.ets.org or www.ielts.org.
- Be sure to request your scores be sent to FPU when you register for your test (TOEFL school code: 4616). You may qualify to take TOEFL upon arrival at FPU, please talk to the International Office for more details.
- International Students may elect to take the SAT or ACT. Use our school code to send us the results (SAT: 4616, ACT: 0357)
- Submit financial documentation* by email:
- A bank statement (proof of income that shows how much money is available to you to pay for your studies; should reflect last two months)
- Affidavit of Financial Support
- Note: These forms are required to obtain an I-20 and can be filled out by the person paying for your education. Please keep the originals for your visa interview and send us copies via email or fax.
- Submit a copy of your passport** (the page containing your photo) via email.
After notification of acceptance to FPU
- Submit non-refundable depost via New Student Confirmation Deposit
- Request admission documents via express mailing.
* Note: Students who fail to take TOEFL on campus or do not pass at least two sections of TOEFL will be required to take English language courses in the Intensive English Language Program for credit in their first semester. If you choose to take the institutional TOEFL at FPU, please register here.
** All application materials should be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
International Admissions Office
Fresno Pacific University
1717 S. Chestnut Ave., #2005
Fresno, CA 93702