Congratulations on your acceptance to FPU! We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our community! Here are the next steps you need to take to be a Sunbird!
SUBMIT YOUR ENROLLMENT FORM AND DEPOSIT
- Fall Deposit Day: May 1st
- Spring Deposit Day: December 1st
- $75 enrollment confirmation deposit. The enrollment deposit will be applied to your student account balance. If you have attended FPU in the past year, an enrollment deposit will not be needed.
- The enrollment form confirms your acceptance of FPU’s offer of admission. You may submit the enrollment form by mail, email or by submitting it online at the form here.
REGISTERING FOR CLASSES
- Submit the “Registration Scheduling Questionnaire” and verify your academic information that allows us to set up your advising plan.
- Both the enrollment deposit (unless waived-see above) and the Registration Scheduling Questionnaire will need to be received before a returning student can register for their first term back.
- Fall registration program attendance will be confirmed by our registration team in early Spring. Spring registration program attendance will be confirmed in late fall.
- If you have taken college credit since your leave from Fresno Pacific University, our Registrar’s Office will evaluate your official transcripts and load classes into our system based on your selected major/program. Login to Sunbird Central to view transferring courses using the login information mentioned below. Courses transferring in to FPU are subject to change up to the point of enrollment. Courses will also be re-evaluated upon a change of major.
COMPUTER PORTAL ACCESS
- Upon your acceptance, you will receive two emails from “FPU Auto Response” containing login and password information to reactivate your account for our various online systems. Please make sure to keep these handy as you will need them to register for classes or to view transfer evaluations.
SUBMIT HOUSING INFORMATION
- Considering living on campus? Our residence halls provide a vibrant community and lifelong memories that will enhance your college experience. May 1 is the deadline to submit your Housing Application/Roommate Match Form and $200 housing deposit. After May 1, housing consideration will be given on a space available basis.
- Planning on commuting to campus? Complete the Commuter Approval Form indicating your eligibility to live off campus.
- Note: some scholarships, programs, and other policies require on-campus living.
SUBMIT HEALTH FORMS
- All students are required to submit a Health Form which includes vaccination and medical information. Health Forms are required before you can begin classes. Please contact the Health Center at Health.Center@fresno.edu to see if your records are still in our files.
SUBMIT THE FREE APPLICATION FOR FEDERAL STUDENT AID (FAFSA)
- The FAFSA can be completed beginning October 1 at www.fafsa.gov. Please use the FPU school code 001253 or we will not have access to your information.
- California residents: March 2 is the deadline to submit the FAFSA to be eligible for the Cal Grant program. (There is no deadline for annual federal programs).
- AB540 eligible students should submit the California Dream Act Application to be eligible for the Cal Grant.
MEET WITH YOUR FINANCIAL AID COUNSELOR ONCE YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR FINANCIAL AID PACKAGE
- Once you've received your Financial Aid award letter from FPU (which you can expect via mail within 3 weeks of successful FAFSA submission), schedule an appointment with your Student Financial Services Advisor to finalize your financial aid details. Check out the Tuition & Financial Aid page to learn more!
- Financial aid packaging begins in late fall (if you have completed your FAFSA). Once you receive your award letter, make an appointment with Student Financial Services to go over your financial aid offer and options.
Student Financial Services
CHANGE OF PLANS
If your college options have changed and you are no longer considering FPU or would like to defer your admission to a different term, please let us know. You can do this by submitting the Traditional Undergraduate New Student Withdraw/Defer Form at fpu.edu/tugwithdraw. We will keep your admission records for 2 years so if your plans change, just give us a call.
If you have already registered for classes, there is additional paperwork that must be submitted to avoid charges. After the first day of classes – charge/refund policies do apply. Once you submit the form above, you will receive an email with detailed information on the next steps in withdrawing from your registered classes.
If you are withdrawing after the first 2 weeks of classes, you will need to contact the Registrar’s Office to withdraw from classes.