With an FPU Education
The decision to embark on graduate studies is a big one. Our 40+ graduate programs will equip you to succeed in your career and in your life. You’ll become part of a small community of learners, thrive in a flexible learning environment and be challenged by a rigorous curriculum. Learn how much further you can go at FPU!
First Steps to Admission
- Apply online
- Submit 2-3 reference forms (Varies based on program of interest)
These can be filled out by academic or professional acquaintances familiar with your ability to complete graduate-level work. Print the reference form.
- Include statement of intent.
You can also provide an addendum explaining your interest in the program, any long-term goals and your experience in the field.
- Request official transcripts.
Transcripts must be from accredited institutions to verify your bachelor’s degree. Send transcripts electronically to email@example.com or mail sealed transcripts to the Registrar’s Office at 1717 S. Chestnut Ave. Fresno, CA 93702.
- Complete program requirements.
These requirements are specific to your program of choice. You will be contacted for an interview and additional requirements if applicable.
- Apply for financial aid.
You can apply for FAFSA. Use FPU school code: 001253
- Schedule an appointment.
Meet with your Student Financial Services Advisor. You can contact them at 559-453-2041 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate students who have not enrolled for one or more semesters or been granted an official leave of absence, will need to reapply to the university. Please contact the Graduate and Degree Completion Admissions Office at 559-453-3690 or GDC.Admissions@fresno.edu for more information.
Fresno Pacific University does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national and ethnic origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic programs, and other school-administered programs.
View FPU's Unlawful Discrimination, Harassment, Sexual Misconduct and Title IX Sexual Harassment Policy