Whether you’re looking to complete your bachelor's degree or take the next step with a graduate degree, we offer a range of degree programs fully online. At FPU, you’ll be supported by helpful and dedicated faculty and staff who understand the unique needs of online students. Click below to learn more about applying to a Degree Completion or Graduate online program.
View Graduate Admission View Degree Completion Admission
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the requirements to apply to an online bachelor's degree at FPU?
Fresno Pacific University takes a holistic approach to admissions decisions. By that we mean we look at all of the pieces of an application to make sure the program is right for you. Considerations include:
- Apply Online, there is no cost to apply.
- Minimum GPA of 2.4*
- Official high school transcripts or GED, as well as official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Two years post-secondary experience
- At least 6 transferable baccalaureate-level units.
*Students below a 2.4 GPA or less than 6 college units can submit a petition, resume, letter of recommendation and letter of explanation for consideration.
- What are the requirements to apply to an online master's degree at FPU?
Here are the steps and the considerations for applying to an online master’s degree at FPU:
- Apply Online with $90 application fee
- Bachelor's degree with a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale*
- Official transcripts—verifying bachelor’s degree and any post baccalaureate work from a regionally accredited institution that is deemed relevant to this application.
- Three current reference forms—at least two from professional and/or academic individuals who are able to endorse the student’s professional and personal characteristics.
- Statement of Intent—provide a statement of career goals and a description of how participation in this graduate program will contribute to growth and development towards these goals. This essay should be no longer than two pages.
- Resume *Students below a 3.0 GPA can submit a GRE or GMAT score for consideration.
**Additional documents may be required for certain programs as deemed necessary by program directors.
- Is there a fee to apply at FPU?
Yes. There is a $40 fee to apply for the undergraduate program and a $90 fee to apply for the graduate program.
- I have applied and would like to know the status of my application.
Please call your Fresno Pacific University Program Representative in either the Undergraduate Admission Office at 800-660-6089 or the Degree Completion Admission Office at 888-328-0378.
- How do online courses work at Fresno Pacific University?
All Fresno Pacific University Online courses are delivered through a highly collaborative and easy-to-use online course delivery system. Courses are taught in six (6) and eight (8) week intervals, allowing you to consider your busy lifestyle and then select the most convenient times to enroll in courses.
- Is financial aid available for online programs at Fresno Pacific University?
Yes. We accept many forms of financial and military aid, as well as employer tuition reimbursement. Please see our Cost and Financial Aid page for more information.
Fresno Pacific University does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national and ethnic origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic programs, and other school-administered programs.
View FPU's Unlawful Discrimination, Harassment, Sexual Misconduct and Title IX Sexual Harassment Policy