The FPU Foundation offers a variety of ways to give which benefit both the donor and FPU. Through planned giving, donors can achieve their goals, cut taxes, increase their income and give students a quality education based on Biblical values.
To guarantee educational excellence and protect FPU from financial pressures, a strong financial base is necessary. Gifts have come from traditional sources such as trusts and real estate as well as non-traditional sources such art, automobiles and collectibles.
Benefits of Giving
Heritage Society: The Heritage Society includes the generous friends who have named Fresno Pacific University and Fresno Pacific University Foundation in a planned gift, a will or a lifetime donation including insurance, living trusts, IRA donation and annuity or trust. These generous donors are celebrated during an annual dinner and receive regular mailings, e-mails, and Foundation website access, providing up to date information on tax changes and issues related to their estate planning.
- Planned Giving - effective giving for the best tax advantages
- Annuities - a meaningful gift and an income
- Trusts - helpful to those of moderate means
- Wills - the best planning tool
- Estate planning - an organized approach to ensure your wishes
- Real estate planning - a convenient way to make a gift
For more information contact Mark Deffenbacher, executive director, at 559-453-2239 or email@example.com.