Clear Administrative Services Credential
School of Education
Explore Clear Administrative Services Credential
The program features three components: individual coaching, professional learning experiences and assessment of candidate learning as prescribed in the candidate’s Individual Induction Plan (IIP).
Candidates receive a minimum of 40 hours of individual coaching during each year of the two-year program. Candidates engage in a minimum of 20 hours of professional learning experiences designed to develop competencies prescribed in the candidate’s IIP.
View our State Professional Licensing and Certificate Disclosure.
- Experienced and supportive university faculty
- Exposure to relevant, on-site challenges facing current administrators
- Collaboration with the candidate’s district regarding coaching and professional learning activities
- Flexible and directly tied to the learning needs of the candidate
- Technology-infused curriculum
John Mendiburu, Ed.D.
The program features three components: individual coaching, professional learning experiences, and assessment of candidate learning as prescribed in the candidate Individual Induction Plan (IIP).
Candidates receive a minimum of 40 hours of individual coaching during each year of the two-year program. Candidates engage in a minimum of 20 hours of professional learning experiences designed to develop competencies prescribed in the candidate's IIP.
Required Courses (7 Units)
- ADM 750 - Administrative Clear Credential I Credits 4
- ADM 751 - Administrative Clear Credential II Credits 3
With an FPU Education
The decision to embark on graduate studies is a big one. Our 45+ graduate programs will equip you to succeed in your career and in your life. You’ll become part of a small community of learners, thrive in a flexible learning environment and be challenged by a rigorous curriculum. Learn how much further you can go at FPU!
For more information, contact the campus nearest you, attend an information meeting or ask about a program.
First Steps to Admission
- Apply online
- Request official transcripts.
Transcripts must be from accredited institutions to verify your bachelor’s degree. Mail your sealed transcripts to the Registrar’s office or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete program requirements.
These requirements are specific to your program of choice. You will be contacted for an interview and additional requirements if applicable.
- Apply for financial aid.
You can apply for FAFSA. Use FPU school code: 001253
- Schedule an appointment.
Meet with your Student Financial Services Advisor. You can contact them at 559-453-2041 | email@example.com.
- Verification of:
- Initial education credential
- Preliminary Administrative Services Credential
- Orientation Interview with Program Director
Cost & Financial Aid
The below listed prices reflect the current and upcoming Fall and Spring semesters and do not include any financial aid. Paying for college can be an overwhelming step in your education journey. We can help you find all the opportunities to reduce your out of pocket costs.
Tuition & Fees
Tuition per Unit Amount 700 Level $730 Teacher Education $730 MBA $785 MSN and LEAD $750 KIN $590 Other Costs Amount Student services fee (per semester) $60 * Field Placement Fee (charged for both the international and regional trip semesters) $1,500
Tuition per Unit Amount 700 Level $705 Teacher Education $705 MBA $757* MSN and LEAD $720 KIN $570 Other Costs Amount Student services fee (per semester) $60 * Field Placement Fee (charged for both the international and regional trip semesters) $1,500
* This is an estimate. Costs subject to change. Please refer to the Catalog for additional fees. Cost of attendance figures are used for budgeting purposes only and represent an estimate of projected tuition and fees for the coming academic year. Actual tuition rates are approved by the Board of Trustees and may vary.
Types of aid
Financial aid can refer to scholarships, grants and loans, which are available to you from the government, the university or outside sources. Aid types vary depending on the type of student you are.
Graduates possess the skills, knowledge and experiences demanded by administrative roles in schools, backed by a commitment to ethics and service. They will be prepared for leadership within the school system. Courses meet all requirements for clearing the credential and continuing employment in an administrative position in grades K-12 in the state of California.
Career Development Happens Here
The staff in our Career Development and Experiential Learning Center are here to help you prepare to enter the working world. Whether your a freshman or an FPU alum, there are a number of resources and trainings offered to help you find the internship and job you’re looking for.
- Resume writing classes
- Career assessments, exploration & planning
- Job search and networking opportunities
- and much more