The social, economic, physical and spiritual welfare of San Joaquin Valley communities
What We Do
- We collaborate with people of good faith and good will on projects that catalyze transformation.
- We enhance the capacity of other organizations to accomplish change in a city.
- We engage in joint community projects that would be too large or complex for any one organization to do.
- Community people solving community problems through business—hundreds of changed lives
- We invest in small businesses through coaching, seed funding and on-going support
- We’ve now helped start 38 social businesses over five years which have generated $1.2 million in revenue and employed more than 100 people who have barriers
- Over a 60% start-up success rate, double the national rate
- Faith & Finances is designed for low-to-moderate income communities
- Provides money management skills and biblical stewardship principals
- Both in English & Spanish (Fe y Finanzas)
- Job-Readiness Training (Work Life)
- Anti-Human Trafficking Support
- Mayor’s Faith Based Partnership Council
- Six-module certificate that can be completed in one year
- Cutting-edge theological and ministry training for lay leaders and pastors
- All delivered in Spanish
- Accessible, affordable and attainable