Fresno Pacific offers a full tuition package for qualifying students. Incoming freshmen with a 3.6 academic GPA or higher (on a 4.0 scale, excluding all non-academic courses and courses taken in grade 9) who receive a Cal Grant A or B, a maximum Federal Pell Grant and meet all financial need criteria will receive the FPU Possibilities Scholarship, a supplemental award that will cover the remaining cost of tuition. The award is renewable at the same dollar amount if enrolled full-time in a traditional undergraduate program, are in good standing, and maintain eligibility for your Cal Grant and full Pell Grant award status. Click here to see if you qualify for the Cal Grant A or B or Pell Grant.
Priority deadline for the FPU Possibilities Scholarship is March 2. To meet the priority deadline, you must be admitted and complete your FAFSA by March 2. After March 2, awards will be given if funds are available.
- Apply and receive admission to FPU!
- Complete your FAFSA by March 2.
- Use school code 001253 so FPU receives your FAFSA form.
- No separate application is needed! If you qualify, the FPU Possibilities Scholarship will automatically be placed on your financial aid package.
- Meet with your admission representative or Student Financial Services advisor for more details.
- Accept your financial aid package and submit your enrollment deposit by May 1.
Sample Packages for Freshman (Fall 2022)
|Tuition & Fees||$34,112|
|Room & Board||$8,884|
|FPU Possibilities Scholarship||$2,397|
|FPU Possibilities Scholarship||$4,397|