George Fox University Partnership
COMPLETE YOUR LEADERSHIP PREPARATION WITH A DOCTORATE IN EDUCATIONAL LEADERSHIP
George Fox University in Collaboration with Fresno Pacific University
You have been well-prepared in the Fresno Pacific Credential programs. Continue your academic preparation in a doctoral program whose mission is to develop leaders with the knowledge, skills, and dispositions to inspire, educate, and serve others effectively for the common good.
Alumni of the George Fox Ed.D. program are employed in a number of states and in countries all over the world, working in teaching and leadership roles from the elementary school through college levels. More than a dozen Central Valley educational leaders are alumni of the program.
Our FPU-GFU Partnership Program consists of 56 Credit hours. If you have already earned a Master’s degree, you are able to transfer 24 Semester hours of your Administrative Services Credential program to apply to the total 56 hours of this doctoral program.
DOCTORAL CORE CURRICULUM 32 HOURS
- Three Foundations Courses (9 hours)
- Three Immersive Leadership Colloquia (3 hours)
- Four Courses in Inquiry, Research, and Analysis for Organizational Leadership (12 hours)
- A capstone dissertation experience that applies leadership and inquiry foundations to critical problems of practice (8 hours)
FOR ADDITIONAL PROGRAM AND ADMISSIONS INFORMATION:
Dr. Marc Shelton
Dean, College of Education
George Fox University
Doug Bartsch, M.A.
Director of Administrative Services
Dr. John Mendiburu
FPU Adminstrative Services
- Our program emphasizes development of the habits of mind, dispositions, and skills essential for lead in today's challenging educational environment.
- Our program features an integrated approach to learning through lenses of faith, stewardship, and service. Quaker values shape our perspectives.
- Our high completion rates and strong faculty/student relationships indicate commitment to student support and modeling.
- Complete the Program in 2 years!
- Two one -week summer residencies in Oregon.
- Our faculty and delivery model support strong student relationships and peer mentorship amidst high faculty involvement.