The Merced Campus is a direct extension of Fresno Pacific University's main campus. The campus offers classes in Early Childhood Development, Business Administration: Organizational Leadership Emphasis and Liberal Arts. All courses are offered in the evening and are taught by experienced faculty.
Need a space to host a meeting, workshop or luncheon? Fresno Pacific University’s regional campuses have clean, well-equipped rooms for rent.
- Accelerated bachelor's degree completion programs
- Graduate programs
- Evening courses
- Experienced faculty
- Quality and personal service in a professional environment
- Classrooms equipped with the latest in technology
- The campus is a full-service campus with access to:
- Program advising
- Student financial services
- Internet access
- "Smart" classrooms with multi-media equipment
- Computer lab for in-class learning activities
- Electronic library
Merced Outreach Staff
Veteran Outreach and Student Service Coordinator
Merced Campus Outreach and Admissions Representative
Assistant Director of Community Development
Locations and Directions
The Merced Campus is located off Highway 99 and "G" Street in the El Portal Plaza. The classrooms are equipped with the latest in technology and set up in a way that encourages an open and interactive atmosphere.