Summer Music Camp 2022
Location: Fresno Main Campus
Primary event: Summer Camps 2022
Event category: Music
Join the Fresno Pacific University Music Department for our 2022 Summer Music Camp from June 26, 2022 - July 1, 2022! The camp is for students entering grades 6 through 12 (ages 11-19 as of September 1, 2022), and will feature a week of intensive music making and learning. Students will study with outstanding university music faculty as we seek the development of personal responsibility, including effective practice habits, mutual respect and conceptual education as opposed to mere rote learning.
Programs offered: Woodwinds and Brass, Strings, Voice, Piano, and Contemporary Worship.
For more information, including a daily schedule of events, click here.
Click here to register
Early Bird Deadline: May 15, 2022
Registration Deadline: June 1, 2022
Resident Camper (tuition, room, board, insurance): $515
Day Camper (tuition, insurance): $320
*Register before May 15, 2022 and receive a $25 discount!
TO APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
- To apply for a scholarship, you must first pay the $50 nonrefundable scholarship application fee. Click on the "Tickets" link above to purchase.
- Once the scholarship application fee is purchased, send an email to email@example.com with the student's first and last name in the subject line and include either MP3 attachments or YouTube links of the student performing two short contrasting pieces of music no more than seven minutes total.
- Letters of reference from music teachers or directors may also be attached to the email.
- All emails, links and attachments of performance recordings must be received by June 1, 2022.
- No scholarship application will be considered without the $50 deposit paid through Eventbrite