Suzana Dobric-Veiss, Ph.D.
School of Business
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership, Regent University, VA
- Master of Arts in Leadership and Organizational Studies, Fresno Pacific University, Fresno, CA
- Bachelor of Arts, Major in Business Administration with Marketing/Management Emphasis, Leadership Minor, Fresno Pacific University, Fresno, CA
Hunt, E.K., Veiss, S.D. (2022). Leadership, Maturity, and Unity: An Analysis of Ephesians 4:1–16. In: Henson, J.D. (eds) Biblical Organizational Spirituality. Christian Faith Perspectives in Leadership and Business. Palgrave Macmillan, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-031-04006-1_12
May 5, 2022. Generating Hope During Crisis: Leadership Growth Exercises. Pillar College’s 5th Annual Faculty Symposium in Newark, NJ.
- April 13,2022. Addressing the Greatest Problem. Keynote Speech at Fresno Pacific University Easter Worship Celebration in Fresno, CA.
- March 16,2022. Generating Hope During Times of Change: Leadership Growth Exercises. Fresno Economic Opportunities Commission Leadership Retreat in Fresno, CA.
- Growing Leadership Efficacy During Crisis. Fresno Pacific University Business Insights, 2022.
- October 25, 2021. Finding Your Feet: 10 Readiness Exercises in Overwhelming Change + Business Leadership - Championing Organizational Transformation & Change [with MaryJo Burchard and Elizabeth Hunt]. 23rd International Leadership Association's Annual Global Conference in Geneva, Switzerland.
- October 25, 2021. Sensegiving During Change: A Guided Process + Business Leadership - Championing Organizational Transformation & Change [with MaryJo Burchard and Elizabeth Hunt]. 23rd International Leadership Association's Annual Global Conference in Geneva, Switzerland.
- October 7, 2021. Character is Leadership Conference Keynote Speech at University of Jamestown in Jamestown, ND.
- Problem-Solving with Strategic Leadership. Fresno Pacific University Business Insights, 2021.
- May 18, 2018. Corinth: Group cohesion and social identity. Leadership Research Roundtables, in Virginia Beach, VA.
- Dobrić Veiss, S. (2018). Follower development: Paul's charge to Timothy. Journal of Biblical Perspectives in Leadership, 8(1), 150-167.
- Dobrić Veiss, S. (2017). Charismatic, Transformational, and Servant Leadership in the United States, Mexico, and Croatia. International Journal of Business and Social Research, 6(12), 25-34.
- Dobrić Veiss, S. (2017). Inner Texture Analysis: John 21. Regent University School of Business & Leadership Annual Research Roundtables.
- Dobrić Veiss, S. (2016). Ideological Texture Analysis of Daniel I and Diaspora. Emerging Leadership Journeys, 9(1), 45-55.
Dobrić Veiss co-authors book chapter on leadership, maturity and unity in Ephesians passage
Dobric Veiss presents on generating hope during crisis at Pillar College
Dobric-Veiss presents workshop to Fresno Economic Opportunities Commission
Suzana Dobric Veiss presents twice at leadership conference in Geneva