Suzana Dobric-Veiss, Ph.D.
School of Business
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership, Regent University, VA
- Master of Arts in Leadership and Organizational Studies, Fresno Pacific University, Fresno, CA
- Bachelor of Arts, Major in Business Administration with Marketing/Management Emphasis, Leadership Minor, Fresno Pacific University, Fresno, CA
Dobric Veiss, S. (2022). Book chapter: Sensemaking in Alumni Entrepreneurs: Model for Entrepreneurship Friendly Climate in The Importance of Developing an Entrepreneurial Mindset (Even if you Never Wish to Become an Entrepreneur). Osijek, Croatia, European Union.
Hunt, E.K., Veiss, S.D. (2022). Leadership, Maturity, and Unity: An Analysis of Ephesians 4:1–16. In: Henson, J.D. (eds) Biblical Organizational Spirituality. Christian Faith Perspectives in Leadership and Business. Palgrave Macmillan, Cham. Website
May 5, 2022. Generating Hope During Crisis: Leadership Growth Exercises. Pillar College’s 5th Annual Faculty Symposium in Newark, NJ.
- April 13,2022. Addressing the Greatest Problem. Keynote Speech at Fresno Pacific University Easter Worship Celebration in Fresno, CA.
- March 16,2022. Generating Hope During Times of Change: Leadership Growth Exercises. Fresno Economic Opportunities Commission Leadership Retreat in Fresno, CA.
- Growing Leadership Efficacy During Crisis. Fresno Pacific University Business Insights, 2022.
- October 25, 2021. Finding Your Feet: 10 Readiness Exercises in Overwhelming Change + Business Leadership - Championing Organizational Transformation & Change [with MaryJo Burchard and Elizabeth Hunt]. 23rd International Leadership Association's Annual Global Conference in Geneva, Switzerland.
- October 25, 2021. Sensegiving During Change: A Guided Process + Business Leadership - Championing Organizational Transformation & Change [with MaryJo Burchard and Elizabeth Hunt]. 23rd International Leadership Association's Annual Global Conference in Geneva, Switzerland.
- October 7, 2021. Character is Leadership Conference Keynote Speech at University of Jamestown in Jamestown, ND.
- Problem-Solving with Strategic Leadership. Fresno Pacific University Business Insights, 2021.
- May 18, 2018. Corinth: Group cohesion and social identity. Leadership Research Roundtables, in Virginia Beach, VA.
- Dobrić Veiss, S. (2018). Follower development: Paul's charge to Timothy. Journal of Biblical Perspectives in Leadership, 8(1), 150-167.
- Dobrić Veiss, S. (2017). Charismatic, Transformational, and Servant Leadership in the United States, Mexico, and Croatia. International Journal of Business and Social Research, 6(12), 25-34.
- Dobrić Veiss, S. (2017). Inner Texture Analysis: John 21. Regent University School of Business & Leadership Annual Research Roundtables.
- Dobrić Veiss, S. (2016). Ideological Texture Analysis of Daniel I and Diaspora. Emerging Leadership Journeys, 9(1), 45-55.
Suzana Dobrić Veiss contributes chapter to international book
Dobrić Veiss co-authors book chapter on leadership, maturity and unity in Ephesians passage
Dobric Veiss presents on generating hope during crisis at Pillar College
Dobric-Veiss presents workshop to Fresno Economic Opportunities Commission