- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 559-453-3402
- Office: North Fresno Center, #311
- Ph.D., History, University of California, Irvine, 1977
- M.A., History, California State University, Fullerton, 1972
- B.A., History, Biola College, 1971
- Additional study - Talbot School of Theology
Publications & Presentations
- "The Lincoln Legacy," presentation at the Fresno County Law Day Luncheon May 2009
- "Great Presidential Campaigns," lecture series at the Osher Lieflone Learning Institute at California State University, Fresno, October 2008: Washington, John Adams and Jefferson, John Quincy Adams and Jackson and William Henry Harrison (October 7); Lincoln, Grant, Hayes, Cleveland and Cleveland and Benjamin Harrison (October 14); Theodore Roosevelt, Taft, Wilson and Theodore Roosevelt, Hoover and Franklin D. Roosevelt (October 21); Truman, Kennedy, Nixon, Carter and Reagan and George W. Bush (October 28)
- Puritan Christianity in America: Religion and Life in 17th Century Massachusetts, published by Baker Book House, 1990
- Numerous articles and chapter contributions on American Puritanism, American Christianity and Abraham Lincoln
- History of the City of La Mirada, California - commissioned by the La Mirada City Council
- Various articles on higher education issues and access
- Various book reviews
- I have been married since 1970, and have two adult children and two grandchildren.
- I love international travel.
- My top priority in life is: learning and doing God's will.