The program features three components: individual coaching, professional learning experiences and assessment of candidate learning as prescribed in the candidate’s Individual Induction Plan (IIP).
Candidates receive a minimum of 40 hours of individual coaching during each year of the two-year program. Candidates engage in a minimum of 20 hours of professional learning experiences designed to develop competencies prescribed in the candidate’s IIP.
- Experienced and supportive university faculty
- Exposure to relevant, on-site challenges facing current administrators
- Collaboration with the candidate’s district regarding coaching and professional learning activities
- Flexible and directly tied to the learning needs of the candidate
- Technology-infused curriculum
Graduates possess the skills, knowledge and experiences demanded by administrative roles in schools, backed by a commitment to ethics and service. They will be prepared for leadership within the school system. Courses meet all requirements for clearing the credential and continuing employment in an administrative position in grades K-12 in the state of California.
Douglas S. Bartsch
John Mendiburu, Ed.D.
Contact your Program Director or Admissions Representative before applying. You'll need:
- Application form and fee
- Verification of:
- Initial education credential
- Preliminary Administrative Services Credential
Required Courses (7 Units)
|ADM 750||Administrative Clear Credential I||4|
|ADM 751||Administrative Clear Credential II||3|