With support, field experiences, you’ll directly apply the theories taught in the administrative services programs. With three credentials and one Master of Arts degree, to choose from, you can tailor your program to your career goals.
- Experienced and supportive university faculty
- Exposed to relevant, on-site challenges facing current administrators
- Our grads are sought by top districts
- Supervised fieldwork experiences
- Face-to-face class meetings with blended online components
With a strong emphasis on practicality and a close relationship to school districts, you’ll be prepared for administrative role through mentoring by experts in the field and exposure to the real-world problems facing today’s administrators.
John Mendiburu, Ed.D.
Douglas S. Bartsch