- D.B.A. Walden University, Online, 2016 Doctorate in Business Administration I specialization in Leadership
- M.A. Fresno Pacific University, Fresno, CA, 2007 Master of Arts in Leadership and Organizational Studies
- B.A. Fresno Pacific University, Fresno, CA, 1999 Management and Organizational Development
Publications & Presentations
- Professional Development and Continuous Learning in the Business Setting. Fresno Pacific University Business Insights, 2021.
- Building Social Capital in Your Community. Presented at Region 1 & 7 Project Management Regional Leadership meetings. March & April, 2019.
- Providing Leadership Development & Continuous Improvement/ Inspiring the Next Generation of Leaders. Presented virtually to the Project management office of the UC Chancellors office, March, 2019.
- Phases of Mentoring: Begin "Ready" to Mentor, Begin "There" as a Mentee [with Dr. Michelle Bradford]. 2018 Region 7 Leadership Summit - Always Ready, Always There, Honolulu, Hawaii, March, 2018.
- Fearless Women's Panel. Girls World Expo, Fresno, California, March 2018
- Edge Kick-Off: Mentoring 101 [with Dr. Michelle Bradford]. DeVry UniversityWest Group, February, 2018