- Ph.D., Divinity: Hebrew Bible, University of Edinburgh
- M.A., Theology: Biblical Studies, Fuller Theological Seminary
- M.A., Religion: Biblical Studies, Azusa Pacific University
- B.A., Biblical Studies, Minor: Spanish, Azusa Pacific University
- Book in process (Co-Authored with Max J. Lee and Dennis R. Edwards): Reading the Bible interculturally with Baker Academic Publishing, Forthcoming.
- Book in process: Commentary on the Book of Job for the Pentecostal Old Testament Commentary (POTC) with Wipf & Stock Publishing, 2021.
- "The Daughters of Zelophehad: A Reaffirmation of Yahweh's Dominion Over the Earth Via the Image Dei" in ChristianityNext, 2020.
- "The Problem of the Poor: A Case for Divine Oversight of Injustice in JB 24" at the Virtual Annual Meeting of Society of Biblical Literature, December 2020.
- "The Transformation of Jerusalem in Eden: Isaiah 51:1-11" at the CBA Annual Meeting 2020: Continuing Seminar- Hebrew Poetry, August 2020.