- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership, Regent University, VA in progress to be obtained in May 2020
- Master of Arts in Leadership and Organizational Studies, Fresno Pacific University, Fresno, CA
- Bachelor of Arts, Major in Business Administration with Marketing/Management Emphasis, Leadership Minor, Fresno Pacific University, Fresno, CA
Publications & Presentations
- May 18, 2018. Corinth: Group cohesion and social identity. Leadership Research Roundtables, in Virginia Beach, VA.
- Dobrić Veiss, S. (2018). Follower development: Paul's charge to Timothy. Journal of Biblical Perspectives in Leadership, 8(1), 150-167.
- Dobrić Veiss, S. (2017). Charismatic, Transformational, and Servant Leadership in the United States, Mexico, and Croatia. International Journal of Business and Social Research, 6(12), 25-34.
- Dobrić Veiss, S. (2017). Inner Texture Analysis: John 21. Regent University School of Business & Leadership Annual Research Roundtables.
- Dobrić Veiss, S. (2016). Ideological Texture Analysis of Daniel I and Diaspora. Emerging Leadership Journeys, 9(1), 45-55.