Our certificate in integration helps you integrate your faith and ministry into your vocation. Offering you practical skills and an understanding of the theology of missional living, this kind of training is invaluable in today's missional church context.
- Purposeful community of learners and leaders
- Experienced and published faculty
- Theologically diverse student body
- MFT and ministry students integrated in foundational courses
- Option to study in Israel each summer
- Option to attend the Hispanic Summer Program
- Diverse practicum opportunities
- Online courses available
- Fully accredited by the Association of Theological Schools (ATS) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
With a range of theology and practical courses, this certificate prepares you to become a minister in your world—your job, your neighborhood, your community.
Mark Baker, Ph.D.
Valerie Rempel, Ph.D.
Tim Geddert, Ph.D.
Lynn Jost, Ph.D.
Brian Ross, D.Min.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Completion of FPBS application materials
Required Courses (30 Units)
|BIB 709||Bible Knowledge Requirement Seminar||0|
|BIB 720||The Church and God’s Mission in the World||3|
|BIB 725||Understanding, Interpreting and Teaching Scripture||3|
or Advanced Family Studies
|COUN 738||Person, Family, and Culture||2|
|COUN 793A||Practicum I||3|
|MIN 704||Discerning Vocation and Calling||1|
|MIN 710||Spiritual Formation||2|
|MIN 770||Ministry Discernment||0|
|THEO 730||Discipleship and Ethics||3|