Our certificate in integration helps you integrate your faith and ministry into your vocation. Offering you practical skills and an understanding of the theology of missional living, this kind of training is invaluable in today's missional church context.
- Purposeful community of learners and leaders
- Experienced and published faculty
- Theologically diverse student body
- MFT and ministry students integrated in foundational courses
- Option to study in Israel each summer
- Option to attend the Hispanic Summer Program
- Diverse practicum opportunities
- Online courses available
- Fully accredited by the Association of Theological Schools (ATS) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
With a range of theology and practical courses, this certificate prepares you to become a minister in your world—your job, your neighborhood, your community.
Mark Baker, Ph.D.
Tim Geddert, Ph.D.
Lynn Jost, Ph.D.
David Bruce Rose, Ph.D.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Completion of FPBS application materials
Required Courses (30 Units)
|BIB-720||The Church and God's Mission in the World||3|
|BIB-725||Biblical Interpretation I||2-3|
|or COUN-790||Advanced Family Studies||3|
|COUN-738||Person, Family and Culture||2|
|THEO-730||Discipleship and Ethics||2|
- Bible elective (3 units)
- Theology elective (3 units)
- Free electives(1-2 units)