The general business emphasis allows for the most flexibility within the B.A. degree as it can allow for you to double major in a different field or move on to graduate school.
Choose any six business courses offered in any emphasis area (18 units).
Transferring to Fresno Pacific
FPU is a partner school with Transferology, a web-based tool that allows you to match the courses you’ve already taken with FPU programs. Visit Transferology.com to create an account and get started.
Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) Information
Business Administration (AS-T) to Business Administration: General, B.A.
BA courses fulfilled through ADT:
- All lower-division General Education requirements fulfilled
- BA co-requisites and major courses fulfilled through ADT:
- ECON 101 Principles of Microeconomics (3)
- ECON 102 Principles of Macroeconomics (3)
- ACCT 220 Principles of Accounting I (4)
- ACCT 230 Principles of Accounting II (4)
- BUS-301 Business Writing (0) – Waived
- BUS-475 Law & the Legal Environment (3) [lower to upper division]
- This program is offered as daytime traditional
ADT Guarantee is the completion of BA/BS degree in 68 units.