The general business emphasis allows for the most flexibility within the B.A. degree as it can allow for you to double major in a different field or move on to graduate school.
Choose any six business courses offered in any emphasis area (18 units).
Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) Information
Business Administration (AS-T) to Business Administration: General, B.A.
BA courses fulfilled through ADT:
- All lower-division General Education requirements fulfilled
- BA co-requisites and major courses fulfilled through ADT:
- ECON 101 Principles of Microeconomics (3)
- ECON 102 Principles of Macroeconomics (3)
- ACCT 220 Principles of Accounting I (4)
- ACCT 230 Principles of Accounting II (4)
- This program is offered as daytime traditional
ADT Guarantee is the completion of BA/BS degree in 68 units.