The Sunbird Food Pantry is valued resource for all FPU students. The pantry is staffed by a student team and welcomes donations of canned goods, quick grab and go snacks and other food items.
The pantry is open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, from 12 pm to 4 pm and Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:40 pm to 4 pm. Donations must be dropped off when the Food Pantry is open. Suggested items are listed below. For questions or more information, please contact the Office of Spiritual Formation by phone (559) 453-3668 or email OSF@fresno.edu.
- Microwavable meals
- Instant noodles (cup of noodles, top ramen)
- Mac & cheese
- Hot pockets/pizza rolls
- Frozen burritos
- Instant noodles
- Fruit (canned or dried)
- Granola bars
- Meals in a box (pasta, rice & soup kits)
- Spices (salt, pepper, garlic powder, etc.)
- Canned sauces
- Nuts/trail mix
- Nut butters (peanut/almond/cashew)
- Rice, brown rice & quinoa
- Soup, stew & chili
- Whole grain cereals
- Teas/Instant Coffee
- Toiletries & personal care (toothbrushes, toilet paper, paper towels, feminine products, shampoo, etc.)
* please consider purchasing canned goods that can be easily opened as most students do not have access to can openers.