To help you advance your career and together build a stronger business community, we are excited to share the expertise of our faculty from the School of Business through short videos. With tips, advice and actionable business knowledge, these Business Insights videos are designed to give you helpful expertise that can help you thrive in your roles in the business community. For more information about how you and your business can partner with Fresno Pacific, visit this page.
Sign up to attend the most recent roundtable connected with the Business Insights video here.
Strategic Growth through an Accountability Chart
- Business owner and adjunct professor Stephanie German speaks about the value an accountability chart holds for businesses and how it can be used for strategic growth.
21st Century Mentoring Models
- Assistant Professor and Business and Undergraduate Program Director Sharon Starcher, DBA, speaks on the need for mentoring in the workplace and using modern means for mentoring.
Does your communication have H.E.A.R.T?
- Adjunct Professor for the School of Business Dana Zupanovich Lucka, Ed.D., speaks on the importance of communicating by hearing, empathizing, apologizing, responding and thanking.
- Deputy Fire Chief and Adjunct Professor for the School of Business Jacob McAffee speaks on important factors in leading change.
- MBA Program Director Michelle Bradford, Psy.D., and Business Administration Program Director Sharon Starcher, D.B.A., speaking on the importance of upskilling.
Five Key Factors that Drive Masterful Communication
- LEAD Program Director Suzana Dobrić-Veiss, Ph.D. speaking on Five Key Factors that Drive Masterful Communication.
Being Mindful of Our Interactions Especially During Stressful Times
- MBA Program Director, Michelle Bradford, Psy.D. speaking on Being Mindful of Our Interactions Especially During Stressful Times
Growing Leadership Efficacy During Crisis
- Fresno Pacific University Assistant Professor in the School of Business, Dr. Suzana Dobric-Veiss, Ph.D., discusses "Growing Leadership Efficacy During Crisis."
Strategy: The Power to Do Great Things!
- Fresno Pacific University Associate Professor in the School of Business, Dr. Ranjan George, Ph.D., discusses "Strategy: The Power to do Great Things."
Recruiting Through Market Dominating Position
- Fresno Pacific University Adjunct Professor in the FPU School of Business, Stephanie German, speaking on "Recruiting Through Market Dominating Position."
Important Marketing Concepts for the Business Firm: The Marketing Mix
- Fresno Pacific University Professor in the FPU School of Business, Breck Harris, Ed.D., speaking on “The Marketing Mix.”
Professional Development and Continuous Learning in the Business Setting
- Program Director and Assistant Professor in the FPU School of Business, Sharon Starcher, DBA, speaking on Professional Development and Continuous Learning in the Business Setting.
Problem-Solving with Strategic Leadership
- Strategic and Organizational Leadership Program Director, Suzana Dobrić Veiss, Ph.D., speaking on Problem-Solving with Strategic Leadership.
Increasing Your Business Acumen through Mentorship
- MBA Program Director, Michelle Bradford, Psy.D. speaking on Increasing Your Business Acumen through Mentorship.