Skip to main content

Transferring & Articulation

The Registrar's Office handles all requests for transferring courses to FPU. Whether you are a new FPU student transferring from another institution or a student currently enrolled at FPU wishing to take classes at another school, your appeal to transfer that course credit to FPU will ultimately go through this office.