Business Administration - Finance
Professionals in the field of finance manage long-term investments, working capital, and issues of financing for small businesses or large corporations. The Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with an emphasis in finance provides graduates with the tools and skills necessary to support and manage a successful career in finance.
This emphasis offers an in-depth understanding of finance as it relates to various aspects of organizations. Courses focus on financial statement analysis, investments, risk management, personal and public finance and international finance and banking.
The finance emphasis prepares professionals for successful careers in financial planning and investment. Specific careers include bankers, finance directors and financial investors.
Required Courses (5 Courses, 15-17 Units)
Select five of the following:
- ACCT-410 Cost Accounting (4)
- ACCT-415 Tax Accounting (4)
- BUS-486 Topics in Business (3)
- FIN-451 Financial Statement Analysis (3)
- FIN-452 Public Finance (3)
- FIN-453 Capital Markets and Money (3)
- FIN-455 Personal Finance (3)
- FIN-470 Investment (3)
- MGT-457 Risk Management (3)