Successful managers understand the functioning components of their organization: employees, production, customer needs, operational needs, and so much more. The Bachelor of Science in Management degree at FPU is designed to impart the skills of planning, organizing, staffing, controlling and directing so they can be as effective leaders as possible. You will also gain a functional knowledge of processes of data analysis and interpretation techniques which are essential in understanding organizational health and direction.
- Real-world cases examined in order to understand theory
- Faculty currently employed in various industries that help make the courses come to life through first-hand examples
- Experiential learning methods to appeal to various learning styles
- Clear feedback on assignments to foster learning
- Texts that present the latest theories and techniques in management
Graduates have found work in both for profit and non-profit organizations including but not limited to: foreman positions, management positions, directorships, supervisory positions and various assistant or associate positions related to management.
Required Courses (12 Units)
|MGT-360||Human Resource Management||3|
Elective Courses (6 Units)
Select two of the following:
|LEAD-405||Leadership Concepts and Practice||3|
|MKT-307||Advertising and Promotion||3|
|BUS-486||Topics in Business||3|
Required Capstone Course (3 Units)
|BUS-482||Seminar in Business Strategy||3|