Effective marketing propels business growth. Through the marketing emphasis at FPU, you will complete a set of foundational and advanced marketing courses that integrate both theory and practice and encourage a commitment to Christian ethical behavior and service.
- The marketing emphasis offers a broad perspective, providing courses that discuss international business, nonprofit marketing and market research
- Optional courses also revolve around advertising, consumer behavior, sales management and database management systems
- Instills an understanding of the relationship between business administration and Christian faith and encourages a commitment to ethical behavior and service
Marketing professionals are in growing demand in our consumer-driven economy. This emphasis will prepare you for a career in marketing, marketing management, advertising, media relations, nonprofit marketing and more in a variety of business settings.
Note: Emphasis courses are additional courses that are to be completed alongside the general education and parent program requirements as dictated by the Fresno Pacific University catalog. Please review the course requirements for baccalaureate programs and the general education summary in the Undergraduate Academic Catalog.
Required Courses (6 Units)
|MKT 307||Advertising and Promotion||3|
|MKT 316||Sales Management||3|
Elective Courses (12 Units)
Select four of the following
|MKT 303||Market Research||3|
|MKT 305||Consumer Behavior||3|
|CSSE 112||Survey of Computer Science||3|
|CSSE 220||Object-Oriented Programming||3|
|MGT 355||Organizational Behavior||3|
|BUS 380||Project Management||3|
|BUS 486||Topics in Business||3|
Required Capstone Course (3 Units)
Select one of the following
|BUS 482||Seminar in Business Strategy||4|
|BUS 496||Business Internship||3|
Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) Information
Business Administration (AS-T) to Business Administration: Marketing, B.A.
BA courses fulfilled through ADT:
- All lower-division General Education requirements fulfilled
- BA co-requisites and major courses fulfilled through ADT:
- ECON 101 Principles of Microeconomics (3)
- ECON 102 Principles of Macroeconomics (3)
- ACCT 220 Principles of Accounting I (4)
- ACCT 230 Principles of Accounting II (4)
- This program is offered as daytime traditional
ADT Guarantee is the completion of BA/BS degree in 68 units.