If you believe that your complaint warrants attention after you have exhausted all the steps at the institution, you may present your complaint to the Western Association of Schools and colleges (WASC) at http://www.wascsenior.org/comments if your complaint is associated with the institution’s compliance with academic program quality and accrediting standards.  WASC is the agency that accredits Fresno Pacific University’s academic programs.  

If you believe that your complaint continues to warrant further consideration after exhausting the review of either WASC or administrators at Fresno Pacific University, you may contact the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education for review of a complaint.  The bureau may be contacted at 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400, Sacramento, CA  95833, http://www.bppe.ca.gov, and (916) 431-6924 (phone) and (916) 263-1897 (facsimile).

The following link provides students and prospective students with contact information for filing complaints with state officials or agencies that would handle any student complaints outside of California: http://www.sheeo.org/stateauth/Complaint%20Process%20Links.pdf. 

Nothing in this disclosure should be construed to limit any right that you may have to take civil or criminal legal action to resolve your complaints.  Fresno Pacific University has provided this disclosure in compliance with the requirements of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, as regulated in CFR 34, sections 600.9 (b) (3) and 668.43 (b).  


Utah Division of Consumer Protection 160 East 300 South, SLC, UT 84114-6704, 801-530-6601, www.dcp.utah.gov


Students that are residents of Maryland should direct complaints first with their professor, Program Director or School Dean. If necessary, students can report a complaint to:

Maryland Attorney General
Consumer Protection Division
200 St. Paul St.
Baltimore, MD 21202
410-528-8662/888/743/0823 (toll free)