You may apply to FPU and start your benefits processing simultaneously. All Veterans and Dependents must complete the FPU admission requirements in addition tthe list below.
- Apply for admission
- Apply for educational benefits online at www.ebenefits.va.gov.
If you have previously used benefits at another school or changing your major, you will fill out the VA Form 22-1995 Change of Program/Place of Training.
- Send all your official, unopened transcripts to:
1717 S. Chestnut Avenue
Fresno, CA 93702
- Send us your military transcripts—You may be eligible to receive credit for your military service. Visit vets.gov to order your military transcripts.
- Apply for financial aid
- FPU’s school code is: 001253
- Contact Patricia Hitter, School Certifying Official in the Registrar’s office and submit:
- A copy of your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) from the Department of Veteran Affairs
- A copy of your most recent DD-214
- Contact David Black, Veterans Outreach Representative, to hear more about additional veterans support and outside veterans’ resources.
- Contact the rest of your Veteran Support Staff