Students outside at table
Student working at computer

You may apply to FPU and start your benefits processing simultaneously. All Veterans and Dependents must complete the FPU admission requirements in addition tthe list below.

  1. Apply for admission
  2. Apply for educational benefits online at
    If you have previously used benefits at another school or changing your major, you will fill out the VA Form 22-1995 Change of Program/Place of Training.
  3. Send all your official, unopened transcripts to:, or
      Registrar's Office
      1717 S. Chestnut Avenue
      Fresno, CA 93702
      Phone: 559-453-2037
  4. Send us your military transcripts—You may be eligible to receive credit for your military service. Visit to order your military transcripts.
  5. Apply for financial aid
    • FPU’s school code is: 001253
  6. Contact Patricia Hitter, School Certifying Official in the Registrar’s office and submit:
    • A copy of your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) from the Department of Veteran Affairs
    • A copy of your most recent DD-214
  7. Contact David Black, Veterans Outreach Representative, to hear more about additional veterans support and outside veterans’ resources.
  8. Contact the rest of your Veteran Support Staff