You’ve made it this far, and when you encounter the veteran support and convenience you’ll find at Fresno Pacific University, you’ll learn just how much further you can go. Here, you’ll be surrounded by students and faculty who will support, mentor and encourage you every step of the way.
Important Veteran Links
Steps to Admission
- Apply for admission
- Apply for educational benefits online at www.ebenefits.va.gov.
If you have previously used benefits at another school or changing your major, you will fill out the VA Form 22-1995 Change of Program/Place of Training.
- Send all your official, unopened transcripts to:
1717 S. Chestnut Avenue
Fresno, CA 93702
- Send us your military transcripts—You may be eligible to receive credit for your military service. Visit vets.gov to order your military transcripts.
- Apply for financial aid
- FPU’s school code is: 001253
- Contact Registrar’s office and submit:
- A copy of your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) from the Department of Veteran Affairs
- A copy of your most recent DD-214
- Contact David Black, Veterans Outreach Representative, to hear more about additional veterans support and outside veterans’ resources.