The following guidelines are used when considering transfer credit:

  • Courses completed at a regionally or ABHE, ATS, TRACS, or AARTS accredited institution.
  • Baccalaureate-level courses.
  • Grade of C- or better.
  • Courses are not duplicate to credit already received.
  • All GE and major courses must be taken for a letter grade, not pass/fail.
  • No lab is required for Area 5 Physical & Biological Sciences.
  • Some majors have lower division prerequisites. Select an institution below to see the school's general education and lower division major requirements.

FPU has established transfer agreements with the following institutions:

*Transfer Agreements are only a tool. Transfer work is not considered official until it has been evaluated by the FPU Registrar’s Office.