How to Apply
- Submit an application for admission. You may apply online or download an application. There is a $40 application fee, which may be waived with attendance at certain events.
If you are already studying in the U.S. and will be transferring to FPU, please fill out the Transfer Form with your international advisor.
- Request an official evaluation of your high school (or university, if applicable) transcripts to be sent to Fresno Pacific University. Please see our Foreign Transcript Evaluation for a list of approved evaluation companies and required evaluation. Please confirm with the International Office the evaluation you should request based on your education level to ensure there is no delay in processing your application.
- Take TOEFL or IELTS in your country. See locations and dates on www.ets.org or www.ielts.org. Be sure to request your scores be sent to FPU when you register for your test (TOEFL school code: 4616). You may qualify to take TOEFL upon arrival at FPU, please talk to the International Office for more details.
Note: Students who fail to take TOEFL on campus or do not pass at least two sections of TOEFL will be required to take English language courses in the Intensive English Language Program for credit in their first semester. If you choose to take the institutional TOEFL at FPU, please register here.
- Submit financial documentation by email:
- Affidavit of Financial Support
- A bank statement (proof of income that shows how much money is available to you to pay for your studies; should reflect last two months)
- Note: These forms are required to obtain an I-20 and can be filled out by the person paying for your education. Please keep the originals for your visa interview and send us copies via email or fax.
- Submit a copy of your passport (the page containing your photo) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Optional:Take the SAT or ACT if transferring under 24 units. Be sure to use FPU's school code to have your results sent here:
- SAT code: 4616
- ACT code: 0357
- Once you have been notified of your acceptance to Fresno Pacific University, please submit your non-refundable New Student Confirmation Deposit and please request to receive your admission documents via express mailing.
Download your application checklist here.
All application materials should be submitted online or mailed to:
International Admissions Office
Fresno Pacific University
1717 S. Chestnut Ave., #2003
Fresno, CA 93702