David Jones, Ph.D.
School of Education
- PhD Human Development, Fielding Graduate University, 2021
- MA Human Development, Fielding Graduate University, 2019
- MS Educational Leadership, California State University-East Bay, 2018
- MS Counseling & Student Services, California State University-Fresno, 2011
- BS Research in Developmental Psychology, University of Michigan-Flint, 2008
- Jones, D. R. (2022). Reclaiming disabled creativity: How cultural models make disabled creativity legible to creativity studies. Culture & Psychology. https://doi.org/10.1177/1354067X211066816
- Strohmayr, W. P., & Jones, D. R. (2021). Grief and unraveling in romantic we-relationships. In V. Bentz & J. Marlatt (Eds.), Deathworlds to lifeworlds: Collaboration with strangers for personal, social, and ecological transformation. DeGruyter. https://doi.org/10.1515/9783110691818-012
- Jones, D. R. (2021). Untangling literacies that compound the graduate classroom: Accessible digital slides and syllabi. In F. Fovet (Ed.), Handbook of research on applying Universal Design for Learning across disciplines: Concepts, case studies, and practical implementation (pp. 72-96). IGI Global. https://doi.org/10.4018/978-1-7998-7106-4.ch004
- Jones, D. R. (2020). A comparison of success trajectories among students with varying abilities. Journal of Postsecondary Education and Disability, 33(4), 375-385.
- Jones, D. R. (2019). Modulations by nontraditional students to overcome imposed withdrawal. Journal of Continuing Higher Education, 67(2-3), 97-108. https://doi.org/10.1080/07377363.2019.1680265
- Jones, D. R. (2017, January/February). Statewide teacher increase relies on substandard permits. Leadership Extra, 148-158.
- Jones, D. R. (2016). A proposed systems model for socializing the graduate writer. Studies in Higher Education. https://doi.org/10.1080/03075079.2016.1160276