Academic Success Center Services
The Academic Success Center (ASC) continues to provide services for all students as the campus moves to online classes. The evolving restrictions for activities on all campuses means that most services from the ASC have been moved online. Call 559-453-5585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. The following is a list of ongoing services.
ASC Tutors are available online via Zoom
Tutoring at the regional campuses are via Zoom
- Stan (Fresno), Melissa (Bakersfield), Judy(Visalia) and Rose (North Fresno) will be available via Zoom for appointments
- Email email@example.com for questions and/or to make an appointment
No in-person tutoring will take place at the ASC on the main campus
In-person Exam Proctoring at the ASC is not available. Students with accommodations may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss appropriate testing options.
NetTutor (third-party online tutoring service) is available for all FPU students
- Access through the Academic Success Center Moodle shell
- Once logged into Moodle, scroll down and choose Academic Support Center (with the light bulb icon).
- Choose Net Tutor topic tab
- Information, FAQs available
- Click on the puzzle piece next to Net Tutor to open Net Tutor
- There are 30 subjects on NetTutor
- Choose the subject you are interested in
- Math and Writing are offered 24/7; to check times for other subjects, click on the desired subject, then on the "Drop-In Tutoring Hours" link on the upper right corner.
We as the staff are praying for your wellness - physically, emotionally, and spiritually! Please contact us if you have any questions!
ASC Phone: 559-453-5585
ASC Email: email@example.com
Disability Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional Staff
Online ASC Tutoring
Net Tutor Info & FAQs