- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 559-453-2265
- Office: SEM 207
- Ph.D., Intercultural Studies, Fuller Theological Seminary
- M.Div., Mennonite Brethren Biblical Seminary
- B.A., University of California, Santa Barbara
In my own experience I have been profoundly shaped by teachers and mentors, and am glad that now I have the chance to provide this for students at FPU. Two of FPU’s qualities are particularly exciting for me. First, it has a commitment to following the teachings and ways of Christ, whether locally or globally. Second, FPU has great ethnic and religious diversity, providing me and our community with ongoing opportunities to learn about how to love and serve those different from ourselves
Publications & Presentations
- “Ecclesial Identities of Socioreligious ‘Insiders’: A Case Study of Fellowships among Hindu and Sikh Communities.” International Bulletin of Missionary Research, 37:2: 86-89, 2013
- “Must Insiders Be Churchless? Exploring Insiders’ Models of “Church.” International Journal of Frontier Missiology, 29:4: 161-167, 2012
- “Dependency,” in William A. Dyrness, Veli-Matti Kärkkäinen, Juan F. Martinez and Simon Chan, eds., Global Dictionary of Theology (Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity Press Academic): 230-231, 2008
- “A Missional Ecclesiology for India: A Mennonite Case Study from Andhra Pradesh,” Dharma Deepika, 8: 21-40, 2004
- "Ecclesial Identities in a Multi-Faith Context: Jesus Truth-Gatherings (Yeshu Satsangs) Among Hindu and Sikhs in Northwest India." Pickwick Publications: Eugene, Oregon, 2015.
- "Church Pews and Drunk Shepherds: The Precedence, Functions and Principles of Contextualization." In The Church in Mission: Perspectives Of Global Mennonite Brethren On Mission In The 21st Century, edited by Victor Wiens and Elmer Martens, Goessel: Kansas. Kindred Publishing, Forthcoming.
- "Review of Song of the Heart (Sri Hriday Gita) by Dhanjibhai Fakirbhai," International Journal of Frontier Missiology 31, no. 4 (2014): 216-217.
- "Review of Serving God Globally: Finding Your Place in International Development by Roland Hoksbergen," Dharma Deepika 17, no. 2 (2013): 92-93.