At FPU Career Services, we understand the added attention to coursework and other commitments students with disabilities encounter. With all this, it can be difficult to actively engage in career development. However, it’s important to make the time to seek out experiences in college that will help you identify your career interests and gain the skills needed to obtain employment upon graduation—if not before. Our career services team can help you start with your strengths, so you can communicate your value to employers.
- Career Assessment and Exploration – Take an interest assessment, receive suggestions on careers that fit your interests and explore your top choices.
- Resume Writing – Learn the components of a winning résumé and how to get it noticed.
- Interviewing – Learn interviewing tips to make a winning impression and get the job you want.
- Internships – Provides information regarding the best places for finding an internship.
- Employment – Find job listings for people with disabilities
- Disclosure & Other Helpful Resources – Learn about reasonable accommodations for the application process and services available to you through FPU’s Services for Students with Disabilities Office.