The following medical forms are required by all undergraduate students admitted to FPU. Please fill out the Medical Questionnaire and the TB Questionaire and return to email@example.com before your departure to Fresno.
- Completed Polio Series - 3 doses of OPV or 4 doses of IPV or 4 doses of any combination of OPV and IPV (The last dose must have been given on or after the fourth birthday.).
- Completed Tetanus Series - 4 doses (The last dose must have been at or after 12 months of age).
- Tetanus booster - within last 10 years (Tdap booster, containing tetanus and reduced diphtheria toxoids and acellular pertussis strongly recommended)
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella - 2 doses (The last dose must have been after age 12 months.)
- Meningococcal Vaccine (MCV4) (2 doses if 1st dose was given at age 15 or younger)
Students must show proof of the above immunizations OR complete a signed Statement of Decline.
In addition to the above immunization requirements, international students must submit a negative Tuberculin Skin Test PPD (Mantoux) within the past 12 months (tine or monovac are not acceptable). For a positive PPD, a chest x-ray is required. Please attach a copy of your skin test/x-ray results with your immunization records.