Benefits of Giving
Fresno Pacific University benefits greatly from the generous gifts of our donors. In fact, we rely on donations to maintain and improve the excellent academic, ethical and spiritual education we offer.
Beyond the obvious benefit to the university, there are benefits for donors as well. The benefit you may most enjoy from your gift is knowing that it helps ensure the quality and affordability of the Fresno Pacific experience for today's students, but tax deductions and enhanced connections to the university offer other benefits also.
Both Fresno Pacific University and Fresno Pacific Biblical Seminary are 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations. Gifts are deductible for federal income, gift and estate tax purposes under the applicable sections of the Internal Revenue Code. Goods and services received for donations, however, are not tax deductible.
The President's Circle is a group of donors that provides vital support for FPU. This large group of special friends contributes at least $1,000 in a calendar year, and many involve themselves in the university community. All of these donors receive benefits of being members of the President's Circle.
- Pray regularly for FPU students, faculty and staff
- Encourage students to attend FPU
- Commit to supporting the University Scholarship fund each year
- Encourage friends to also financially support FPU
- Attend university events
- Host a university function
- Volunteer or serve on an FPU board or advisory committee
- Name mentioned in the Annual Report of donors
- Invitations to the annual President's Circle dinner
- Charitable tax-deduction
- Subscription to Pacific magazine and Pacific Standard Time events calendar
- Recognition memento
- Lifetime members have given over $25,000.
- Round Table members have given over $50,000.
- Cornerstone members have given over $100,000.
This society of donors is a vital source of support for the Biblical Seminary. This group of special friends contribute at least $1,000 in a calendar year and involve themselves in one or more of the following ways:
- Pray regularly for seminary students, faculty and staff.
- Encourage students to attend the Fresno Pacific Biblical Seminary.
- Commit to supporting the Biblical Seminary Annual Fund each year.
- Encourage others to also financially support the seminary.
Members also receive the following benefits of membership:
- their name mentioned in the Annual Report of donors,
- invitations to President's Circle events at FPU,
- charitable tax-deduction, and
- recognition memento.
Donors to both the Seminary Society and the President's Circle will have their giving combined for an increased lifetime total, possibly upgrading their recognition level within the President's Circle.
Students say "Thank you!"
Your gifts directly impact the lives of students. Many are only able to afford FPU because of support from people like you.