Successful managers understand the functioning components of their organization: employees, production, customer needs, operational needs, and so much more. The Bachelor of Arts in Management degree at FPU is designed to impart the skills of planning, organizing, staffing, controlling and directing so they can be as effective leaders as possible. You will also gain a functional knowledge of processes of data analysis and interpretation techniques which are essential in understanding organizational health and direction.
- Real-world cases examined in order to understand theory
- Faculty currently employed in various industries that help make the courses come to life through first-hand examples
- Experiential learning methods to appeal to various learning styles
- Clear feedback on assignments to foster learning
- Texts that present the latest theories and techniques in management
Graduates have found work in both for profit and non-profit organizations including but not limited to: foreman positions, management positions, directorships, supervisory positions and various assistant or associate positions related to management.
Note: Emphasis courses are additional courses that are to be completed alongside the general education and parent program requirements as dictated by the Fresno Pacific University catalog. Please review the course requirements for baccalaureate programs and the general education summary in the Undergraduate Academic Catalog.
Required Courses (6 Units)
|MGT 355||Organizational Behavior||3|
|MGT 360||Human Resource Management||3|
Select four of the following
|Survey of Computer Science||3|
|Topics in Management||3|
Select one of the following
|BUS 482||Seminar in Business Strategy||3|
|BUG 496||Business Internship (Fall Only)||3|