Work in the USA / Visa Resources

View section navigation menu Section menu

Working in the U.S.A. sounds like an adventure to many people. However, it requires systematic preparation. The information presented here can serve as a guide to get you started in the right direction.

Work Authorization for Students

Once you have been enrolled as a student, you can work under an F1 visa. More details can be found at Student Visas. Apply for your visa at the American embassy in your home country.