View section navigation menu Section menu

Academic Actions and Official Records

Communication with the Registrar’s Office is done via forms which indicate your academic plans, intentions and requests.

Advanced Standing for Seminary - FPU undergraduate students may apply to have specific courses waive some FPU Biblical Seminary requirements.

Advancement to Candidacy - Submit this form the semester before beginning your thesis, seminar, or final project.

Certificate Application - For graduate students who have completed the requirements for a certificate.

Course Challenge Exam - If you would like to test out of a course use this form.

Daily Schedule - Class planning sheet for daytime courses for traditional undergraduate students.

Degree Application & Commencement Participation - To apply for your degree and indicate commencement participation, go to the MyServices tab in CampusCruiser.Dipl

Diploma Reprint Request- To request an additional copy of your diploma. 

Enrollment Verification Request - Official verification of registered classes for the current semester only.

Grade Change - If you believe you received the wrong grade, use this form after first discussing it with your instructor. Grades are based on daily work, classroom projects and examinations.

Incomplete Grade Request - Use when circumstances dictate that you cannot finish a course on time. Must be completed before the end of the course.

Leave of Absence - Students leaving the university for a one semester hiatus.

Major/Minor Declaration -Use this form to change or add to your declared major(s) or minor(s).

Petition - Request an exception to an academic policy. Do not use for financial petitions. Requirement for degrees and for participation in commencement are not petitionable. Check the list of non-petitionable policies.

Program Change


Reference Letters/Release of Confidential Information - Use when letters of recommendation are requested from faculty.

Student Information Update - Current students: report changes to your phone number, social security number, birth date or marital status. Log into On the left, click "User Options," then "User Profile" and insert correct information.

Substitution/Transfer Request - Please contact your mentor or advisor for assistance.

Transcript Request - Official FPU transcripts can be requested online (further information).

Waiver - Please contact your mentor or advisor for assistance.

Withdrawal from University - Students who desire to quit school and do not plan to return to the university.