The FPU Annual Fund provides essential monetary support for the resources that maintain and improve the excellent academic, ethical and spiritual education for which FPU is known. Since tuition covers only a portion of the cost of education, the university relies on the generous donations of caring individuals such as alumni, parents and friends.
The FPU Annual Fund supports areas of greatest need including financial aid and scholarships, teaching and research equipment, faculty development, student life programs and enhancements to the campus.
Every fall, FPU alumni are asked over the phone to support the FPU Annual Fund. Payment of those pledges can also be made online.
This circle of donors is a vital source of support for FPU. Made up of a large group of special friends who contribute at least $1,000 in a calendar year, the President's Circle members involve themselves in one or more of the following ways:
- Pray regularly for FPU students, faculty and staff.
- Encourage students to attend FPU.
- Commit to supporting the FPU Annual Fund each year.
- Encourage friends to also financially support FPU.
- Support FPU by attending university events.
- Host a university function.
- Volunteer or serve on an FPU board or advisory committee.
Members also receive the following benefits of membership:
- name mentioned in the Annual Report of donors,
- invitations to the annual President's Circle dinner,
- charitable tax-deduction,
- subscription to Pacific magazine and Pacific Standard Time events calendar, and
- recognition memento.
President's Circle members are recognized for cumulative giving at the following levels:
- Lifetime members have given over $25,000.
- Round Table members have given over $50,000.
- Cornerstone members have given over $100,000.
- For those President's Circle members who also give to the Biblical Seminary Annual Fund, any amount given will accrue for lifetime totals as part of the President's Circle.
How Do I Give?
You can make an online gift to the FPU Annual Fund right now! If you prefer to give by credit card, FPU accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover online or over the phone at 559-453-2110. You may also send a check or money order payable to: Fresno Pacific University at 1717 S. Chestnut Ave., Box #2007, Fresno, CA 93702-4709.
Multiply Your Gift
Gifts made to the FPU Annual Fund can easily be multiplied by taking advantage of corporate matching gift programs. Contact you (or your spouse's) company's human resources or employee benefits office to discover if they will match your gift, even if you (or your spouse) are retired.
FPU is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Gifts to the university are deductible for federal income, gift and estate tax purposes under the applicable sections of the Internal Revenue Code. Goods and services received for donations, however, are not tax deductible.
For more information contact the University Advancement Office at 559-453-7120.