Transferring Courses and Course Credit

View section navigation menu Section menu

The Registrar's Office handles all requests for transferring courses to FPU. Whether you are a new FPU student transferring from another institution or a student currently enrolled at FPU wishing to take classes at another school, your appeal to transfer that course credit to FPU will ultimately go through this office.

Prospective FPU Students

If you are currently applying to FPU and would like to transfer course credit from another institution, please check with your undergraduate admissions counselor on the FPU main campus for daytime programs or a degree completion admissions counselor for evening programs at the Merced Campus, the North Fresno Campus, the Visalia Campus, or the Bakersfield Campus. You may also want to review the Transfer Agreements page to get an idea of how your coursework will transfer to FPU.

Current FPU Students

If you are currently enrolled at FPU and would like to take courses at another school, you will need prior approval from the Registrar's Office.

Transfer Courses from Local San Joaquin Valley Colleges

If you are transferring course work from local community colleges or four-year universities, please refer to the links below for information on how your courses will transfer to Fresno Pacific University.

Transfer Coursework from AP and CLEP

Important Links